Ecodan Air Source Heat Pumps
The Ecodan PUHZ and CAHV air source heat pump monobloc systems can operate singularly, or form part of a multiple unit system. Both models also come equipped with a wide range of controller features as standard.
The Monobloc systems means that all refrigerant is contained within the outdoor unit in a hermitically sealed system and water rather than refrigerant is piped to the unit.
The multiple unit systems have the ability to cascade available units on and off to meet the load from a building. As an example of this modulation, a 16 unit CAHV system allows 0.5kW increments of capacity, from 18kW all the way up to 688kW. This level of modulation is unprecedented within the heating industry and with cascade and rotation built in as standard. This level of modulation is also possible in single or cascade PUHZ systems (5 – 84kW).
Both the Ecodan PUHZ and CAHV systems are perfectly suited to a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
- Single size units – 5, 8.5, 11.2, 14 or 43kW
- Multiple unit cascade control from 5kW up to 688kW capacity
- Ability to rotate units based on accumulated run hours
- Low maintenance, hermetically-sealed monobloc design
- Low on-site refrigerant volume
- Smart easy to use controls