A multiple unit system has the ability to cascade available units on and off to meet the load from a building. As an example of this modulation, a 16 unit system allows 0.5kW increments of capacity, from 18kW all the way up to 688kW. This level of modulation is unprecedented within the heating industry and with cascade and rotation built in as standard; the Ecodan CAHV system is perfectly suited to a wide range of commercial applications.
- Multiple unit cascade control of up to 688kW capacity
- Split refrigerant circuits within each CAHV provide 50% back up
- Ability to rotate units based on accumulated run hours
- Provides from 25ºC up to 70°C water flow temperatures without boost heaters
- Hermetically-sealed monobloc design
- Low on-site refrigerant volume
- Zubadan) technology delivers 43kW at -3ºC with minimal drop off down to -20ºC