ecoTEC Plus 25,32,35 and 38kW
- Which? Best Buy and Quiet Mark awarded
- Easy to use and stylish design
- LPG models available for off gas areas
- ErP rated A
- 7 year warranty available with options up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
Requiring no hot water cylinder or cold water tank in the loft, this combination boiler provides almost instant hot water delivery to your taps and fits simply and easily into homes even with limited space.
The ecoTEC plus high efficiency combi boiler range uses premium components for outstanding performance, quality, reliability and efficiency, the very best in home heating. The ecoTEC combination range is available in a wide range of outputs from 25kW to 38kW.
Features and benefits
- The 825 model is more suitable for a 3 or 4 bedroom flat with 1 bathroom, or a small house with a low hot water requirement.
- The 832 and 838 models are more appropriate for 3 or 4 bedroom properties, with 1 or 2 bathrooms.
- Highly efficient and economical to run with up to an 89.4% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Hot water delivery within 5 seconds, without the need for a storage tank or cylinder.*
- Dedicated models available for LPG for off gas areas.
- Stylish contoured case design with drop down flap making this a boiler which fits with the decor of any home.
- Standard 2 year warranty, can be upgraded to a 7 year warranty when registered by aVaillant Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
*Dependant on the distance of the boiler from the taps
|Unit||ecoTEC plus 825||ecoTEC plus 832||ecoTEC plus 835||ecoTEC plus 838|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009||%||89.3||89.3||89.3||89.3|
|ErP rating for central heating||A||A||A||A|
|ErP rating for hot water||A||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimension (WxHxD)||mm||440x720x338||440x720x338||440x720x372||440x720x406|
|Minimum central heating output||kW||4||5.5|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||85||85||85||85|
|Minimum DHW flow rate||l/min||2||2||2||2|