What is renewable heating?

Heard of an Air Source Heat Pump? Much like a typical central heating system; an Air Source Heat Pump works to heat your home and hot water – but more efficiently than any other heating system out there. 

A renewable heating system, an Air Source Heat Pump is powered by 25% electricity. Using the remaining 75% for extracting external air, the pump works to heat the air for use within your radiators or hot water system. 

Renewable heating with an Air Source Heat Pump is perfect for any household who is currently off-grid and heats their home with oil, wood or LPG; or even for homes which are aiming to significantly reduce their energy bills and improve the sustainability of their home. 

Here are some key benefits of renewable heating:

  • Improve the EPC rating of your home
  • Reduce your carbon footprint
  • Make significant savings on your energy bills
  • Use a sustainable (future-proof) heating solution 
  • Do your bit for climate change
Get Renewable Heating in your Home
Ultra Quiet Ecodan - Twin system

What is Renewable Heating?

Heard of an Air Source Heat Pump? Much like a typical central heating system; an Air Source Heat Pump works to heat your home and hot water – but more efficiently than any other heating system out there. 

A renewable heating system, an Air Source Heat Pump is powered by 25% electricity. Using the remaining 75% for extracting external air, the pump works to heat the air for use within your radiators or hot water system. 

Renewable heating with an Air Source Heat Pump is perfect for any household who is currently off-grid and heats their home with oil, wood or LPG; or even for homes which are aiming to significantly reduce their energy bills and improve the sustainability of their home. 

Here are some key benefits of renewable heating:

  • Improve the EPC rating of your home
  • Reduce your carbon footprint
  • Make significant savings on your energy bills
  • Use a sustainable (future-proof) heating solution 
  • Do your bit for climate change
Get Renewable Heating in your Home
Ultra Quiet Ecodan - Twin system

What is Renewable Heating?

Heard of an Air Source Heat Pump? Much like a typical central heating system; an Air Source Heat Pump works to heat your home and hot water – but more efficiently than any other heating system out there. 

A renewable heating system, an Air Source Heat Pump is powered by 25% electricity. Using the remaining 75% for extracting external air, the pump works to heat the air for use within your radiators or hot water system. 

Renewable heating with an Air Source Heat Pump is perfect for any household who is currently off-grid and heats their home with oil, wood or LPG; or even for homes which are aiming to significantly reduce their energy bills and improve the sustainability of their home. 

Here are some key benefits of renewable heating:

  • Improve the EPC rating of your home
  • Reduce your carbon footprint
  • Make significant savings on your energy bills
  • Use a sustainable (future-proof) heating solution 
  • Do your bit for climate change
Switch to Renewable Heating
Ultra Quiet Ecodan - Twin system

Ready to arrange an install?

Eco CCL are helping households across the UK install an Air Source Heat Pump, with no hassle.

Find out how you can install your new renewable heating method, and fill in the contact form to arrange a free home survey – today.

Assignment of Rights

Eco CCL are an approved Assignment of Rights Investor. What is the Assignment of Rights, you ask?

Created by the Government earlier this year, the AoR scheme enables households to purchase an Air Source Heat Pump as part of their home energy improvement, with the help of an investor. Until now, many households haven’t been able to afford the cost of an Air Source Heat Pump – as they can be anything over approximately £7,000.

The investor – Eco CCL – is able to fund either part or all of the purchase/installation of the renewable heating system, on behalf of your household. 

As heat pumps are part of the Renewable Heat Incentive – a cash-back scheme over 7-years, for installing the heat pump – the investor will receive these payments. 

This ensures the heat pump can be paid for; your household can reduce energy bills and that renewable heating is accessible to more households across the UK.

Green Homes Grant

New for September 2020, the UK Government introduced the Green Homes Grant, designed to enable households across the UK to better access energy efficient improvements for their homes – including Air Source Heat Pumps. 

Households on a reduced income, or who claim certain benefits, can receive vouchers worth up to £10,000 and households within the general eligibility for the scheme can receive vouchers up to £5,000. 

The Green Homes Grant is available to:

  • All homeowners in occupied homes
  • Landlords of private sector and social sector properties
  • Residential park homeowners

Only accredited installers can complete installations; at Eco CCL – we’re accredited with TrustMark and the MCS accredited body.

    Looking to buy now & receive cash-back over 7-years?

    Mitsubishi Ecodan - garden play

     

     

    Able-to-Buy

    Some households may prefer to buy an Air Source Heat Pump outright. If this is you, find out more about how we can help you find the right solution for your home.

    Find out more
    Renewable Heat Incentive

     

    Renewable Heat Incentive

    For Air Source Heat Pumps which are bought outright, households may be eligible for up to £13,000 cash-back over 7-years as part of the Renewable Heat Incentive.

    Find out more
    Renewable Energy Household

    Renewable Energy

    There are many more ways to introduce renewable energy into your household and begin to save money on energy bills, whilst building a more sustainable future.

    Renewable energy options